Bug Bounty Program
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
No KYC is required to earn up to:
1. $100,000 for a critical severity issue
2. $25,000 for a high severity issue
3. $5,000 for a medium severity issue
4. $1,000 for a low severity issue
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability would make it ineligible for a reward
- Medium+ issues requires a PoC to be validated.
- Duplicated issues are not eligible for reward, only the first submission will be eligible
- Rewards will be distributed at the full discretion of the team based on the criteria